1. Least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
2. Patients feel little to no discomfort.
3. No stitches or staples.
4. No linear scar, and your hair can be worn short.
5. No numbness where the donor hair is harvested.
6. Shorter recovery time.
7. Less activity restrictions after procedure.
8. Patients can typically go back to work the next day.
9. Transplant twice as many hair grafts as manual FUE.
10. Reduces FUE hair Transplant Cost by as much as half.
FUE is a process in which hair follicles are removed individually or in small clusters from the back of the head. Under this minimally invasive method there is little danger of scarring, bleeding, or nerve damage. Unlike the older STRIP method, the NeoGraft leaves no large linear scar on the head. Because of this, the procedure is ideal for a man who wishes to wear his hair short.
Many potential patients shy-away from (or are not candidates for) the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement because of the slow recovery time, the loss of feeling at the incision site, the tiny linear scar on the back of the head, or the amount of post-operative pain involved. To learn more about NeoGraft and if it's right for you, call our office to schedule a one on one with Dr. Rahman.
The facts are that 40 million men and approximately 21 million women suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair. Due to the current job market competition and escalating social media, awareness about hair loss seems to be at an all-time high. The good news is that with today’s minimally invasive hair transplant techniques results couldn’t be more natural.
The NeoGraft is a “state of the art” solution for hair loss and is the first minimally invasive automatic hair transplant system. It is the first FDA approved automated hair transplant device utilizing the FUE (follicular unit extraction) method.